A small number of players have reported that they are unable to continue their saved game because "Continue" and "Load Game" are either grayed out/unselectable or are non-responsive when selected.
We're hopeful that our September 2016 patch addresses and resolves this issue. However, if you're still experiencing it, please try the following:
- Do a full power cycle
1. Hold down the PS button in the middle of the controller until the Quick Menu appears
2. Scroll to the Power option on that menu
3. Select "Turn off PS4"
4. Wait for your console to turn off (the power indicator light on the console may take some time before it shuts off completely)
5. Once the indicator light has turned off, press the power button on your console
6. Your PlayStation 4 will restart
- Go into Settings < Application Saved Data Management < Saved Data in Online Storage < Download to System Storage < Firewatch. Rolling back to an earlier save may resolve the issue.