Windows & Linux
- Added a new game mode: The Firewatch Audio Tour.
- Added ""Minimum HUD"" mode, hides reticule and tooltips.
- Fixed a handful of bugs where player could fall through the world.
- Upgraded the engine from Unity 5.2 to Unity 5.4 for a multitude of performance and multi-platform benefits.
- Miscellaneous world art improvements and bug fixes.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- All fixes from Windows & Mac
- Addressed issue where some macs would boot to an entirely black screen but would still play audio.
- Added Windowed Mode support.
- The OpenGL renderer now uses multi-threading which should bring a significant speed boost especially on dedicated GPUs.